Monday, November 26, 2012

(会員)11月20日(火曜日) 初級



1. What I mean is....
I’m sorry I can’t eat this.
What I mean is...


2. 賛成です。in English?
a) I think so., b) I think so too.
The answer is b).

You read my mind.

3. I bought gloves for myself. = I bought ~ gloves.

4. It is cold out.
It is raining out.
It is sunny out.
It is windy out.
It is muggy out.
It is muggy/humid out.
It is ~ out.

5. It looks good.
It looks yummy.
It looks delicious.


6. How long does it take you to VERB?
How long does it take you to do your laundry?
How long does it take you to get to work?

How long does it take  to get to Tokyo by bullet train?

6. How long does it take you to wash your hair? 6. How long does it take  you to brush your teeth?

7. I prefer B to A.
I prefer short hair to long hair.
I prefer Coke to Pepsi.

~ is the lesser of two evils.

8. 家賃

rent is a verb and noun

borrow / lend = not spending money



No comments:

Post a Comment