Monday, November 19, 2012

(会員)11月11日(日曜日)23:00-中級〜上級 Double Idioms

(会員)11月11日(日曜日)23:00-中級〜上級 Double Idioms


Pocky Day
I’m not a big fan of Pocky.
I’m not a big fan of ....
I don’t really follow ..
I didn’t really follow the election.
It took me hours and hours to do KOROMOGAE.
I put away my summer clothes and took out my winter clothes.
You should update your wardrobe.
I need to update my wardrobe.

hours and hours, days and days, weeks and weeks, months and months, years & years

time after time
I've told you time after time not to be late!
You've helped me time after time so I really want to thank you.
Time and time again = sometimes

hour after hour, day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year

minute by minute
hour by hour
day by day
week by week
month by month
again and again = repeatedly
on and on = continuously
I was here the whole time.
He talked on and on.
Was it a kiss? Or was it a kiss kiss?
Was it a punch? Or was it a punch punch?
The boss is angry at you.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment