Thursday, July 18, 2013

(会員)2013年6月26日(水曜日) 23:00 英会話ライブレッスン RANDOM ENGLISH

(会員)2013626日(水曜日) 23:00 英会話ライブレッスン RANDOM ENGLISH

1. What do you call a bruise around your eye?
a black eye
I gave him a black eye.
He got a black eye.
a bruise = 青あざ

2. What do you call it if you punch somebody and blood comes from their nose:
a bloody nose
He gave me a bloody nose.

3. a bloody lip

4. a knuckle sandwich 
I'm going to give you a knuckle sandwich. = I'm going to punch you.

5. to deal sb/st a blow
He dealt his country a blow.

6. He tarnished his country's reputation.
His reputation is silver/gold.

A classic conversation starter:
7. (Have you) seen any good movies recently/lately?
Seen any good movies recently?

8. a fanboy=a fan that loves something so much that he cannot see the flaws

9.  よく分かりません。
I don't know the details. 

10. Kryptonite
But beer is my Kryptonite.

11. Bud light is piss water.

12. 君の瞳に乾杯!
Here's looking at you, Kid!









No comments:

Post a Comment