Thursday, July 18, 2013

(会員)2013年7月16日(火曜日)23:00英会話 Feelings!

(会員)2013年7月16日(火曜日)23:00英会話 Feelings!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. 病気
I was under the weather. = I was feeling a little sick.
I'm a little bit under the weather.
I'm feeling a little bit under the weather.
I'm feeling a bit off today.
I'm not quite feeling myself today.
What's wrong? You don't seem like yourself today.
I very sick.
I feel like throwing up.
I'm sick to my stomach.
I feel nauseated.
I feel nauseous.
I was as sick as a ....

2. もういい! 
Enough!
That's enough!
I've had enough.  = もういい!& お腹いっぱい (X I am enough. )
I had it!
That's it!  限界!
I'm fed up!
I can't stand it.
I can't endure it.

3. He feels bitter.

4. 好き
I like her.
I am fond of her.
I am not fond of her.
I have feelings of affection for her.
I have a fondness for her.
I have a fondness for animals.
I really like her.  
I love her.   
I adore her.  
I need her.
I can't live without you.
You are my everything.
You are my reason for living.
You are the reason I get up every morning.
She is a part of me. 
She is my soul mate.
I have a deep affinity for you.

emoticon = an icon showing emotion.




No comments:

Post a Comment