Thursday, July 18, 2013

(会員)2013年7月18日(木曜日)23:00英会話 Movie Insults!

(会員)2013年7月18日(木曜日)23:00英会話 Movie Insults!
Watch this video on Youtube:

The 100 Greatest Movie Insults of All Time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSEYXWmEse8

Insulting someone is considered an art by some people.

The air conditioner exacerbates my cold.

to exacerbate = to make st worse 悪化する

1. Excuse me. Is that your nose or did a bus park on your face?
Excuse me. Are you serious or did you just have a stroke?

2. When you were born the doctor slapped your mother.
When you were born the doctor turned around and slapped your mother.

3. If I had a dog with a face like yours, I would shave his ass and teach him to walk backwards.

4. From " The Princess Bride"
I'll use small words so you'll be sure to understand me, you warthog faced buffoon.

5. You pompous, stuck up, snot nosed English giant twerp scumbag fuckface dickhead asshole.

6. From Star Wars:
You stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nurf herder.

7. You clinking clanking clattering collection of caliginous junk.

8. You shit-kicking, stinky, horse manure smelling mother fucker.

These are my shit-kickers.


9. You dirt eating piece of slime, you scum-sucking pig, you son of a motherless goat.

No comments:

Post a Comment