Monday, April 28, 2014

(会員) Friday, April 18, 2014 - Friday Night Movie Expressions

Channel live broadcast
(会員) Friday, April 18, 2014 - Friday Night Movie Expressions

I presume they are taking the ice back to city to sell.

She gets  a mischievous look on her face.

Long story short, they are playing and Elsa accidentally hurts her little sister.

What have you done? 
This is getting out of hand! 
to get out of hand = to get out of control 
It was an accident. I’m sorry, Anna.

(Was she) born with the powers or cursed? 

You are lucky it wasn’t her heart. 
You are lucky +
You are lucky you didn't die. 
You are lucky to VERB
You are lucky to be alive.

You are lucky you didn't get fired. 

You are lucky it wasn’t her heart. 
The heart is not so easily changed, 
but the head can be persuaded. 

persuade = 説得

What's the difference between "convince" and "persuade"?

Do what you must.

Do what you have to do. 

I recommend we remove all magic.

Conceal it!
Don't feel it. 

We used to be best buddies. 
=We used to be best friends. 

We used to be besties.

We used to be BFF.
BFF = best friends forever

I wish you would…

I wish I could...

I wish I could go to your party, but I already have plans.

PAGE NINE
------------------------







No comments:

Post a Comment