Tuesday, April 1, 2014

(会員)Friday, March 28, 2014 - I am back!

(会員)Friday, March 28, 2014 - I am back!


http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1396309947

1. I'm sorry for your loss.   

2. 可愛いそうです。 I feel sorry ( for you ). 

3. Her boyfriend was cheating on her.  
Her boyfriend was seeing another woman secretly. 
She confronted him.  
So what? =だから何?

4. I'm sorry my dog died.  = I'm sorry your dog died.  
I'm FEELING WORD  + SENTENCE.
------------------------------------------

5. You resemble your father. 
君は自分のお父さんに似てる。
You are a Yanagisono. 
You take after your father. 
You are your father's son. 
You look like your father. (physical looks)
You act like your father. 
Your father was smart, and you are smart. 
It must be in your genes. 
It must be genetic. 
It must be hereditary. 
It must be in your DNA. 
It must be in your blood. 


わかるわかる!
I know exactly what you mean. 
I totally get you. 
I know where you're coming from. 
-----------------------------------------------------




No comments:

Post a Comment