Tuesday, April 1, 2014

(公開) Monday March 31, 2014 - いたずら English PRANKS!

(公開) Monday March 31, 2014 - いたずら English PRANKS! 

(公開) Monday March 31, 2014 - いたずら English PRANKS!
1. a prank = a physical joke 
I played a prank on SB.
I pulled a prank on SB.

2. to be on st = to be an accomplice on a prank 
I played a prank on my boss, and all my coworkers were in on it.  

3. I pulled it off.

4. I tricked him.  
I fooled him. 
I deceived him. 
I pulled the wool over his eyes.  

5. I was bluffing, and he bought it. 
You're bluffing.  
I'm not bluffing. 本気だよ。
I'm serious.

6. 本気だよ。= I mean it. I'm serious. I'm not joking. I'm not bluffing. 

7. to tease sb = からかう
I'm just teasing. = I'm just joking. = I'm just pulling your leg. 

8. I'm just fucking with you. 
I'm just screwing with you. 
I'm just messing with you. 

9. an epic prank 

10. to play a joke on sb 
=  to play a prank on sb 

11. to prank sb 
He pranked me.  
I pranked him.  

12. 冗談でしょう!?
You better be joking. 
You better be kidding. 
You must be joking / kidding.
This better be a joke.  
You can't be serious. 

You should study more. 





No comments:

Post a Comment