Friday, June 6, 2014

Friday, June 6, 2014 - Learning from my notes

Friday, June 6, 2014 - Learning from my notes

1. He has a ~ mouth.

2. The skin on my palms is ~.

3. 水膨れ blister

4. I can't go without sleeping for more than 24 hours.

We have no coffee. So you'll have to go without coffee.
to go without sleep 眠らずにいる

5. a dog's nose = ?

6. a dog's hand = ?

7. I ~ myself a bit of an expert on The Beatles.
I consider him to be an expert.
I consider him to be one of the best.

8. I feel a little ~ when I watch that show.

9. I am so nervous. I have ~ in my stomach.

10. He is a terrible person. He is awful. He is a monster. = He is an ~.

11. Let's call it a night.

















1. potty mouth, bad mouth, dirty mouth, 2. callused, calloused, 3. blister, 4. go without, 5. snout, 6. paw, 7. consider, 8.  guilty, 9. butterflies, 10. abomination



No comments:

Post a Comment