Tuesday, June 24, 2014

(会員)Tuesday, June 24, 2014, 11pm - Random English Lesson

(会員)Tuesday, June 24, 2014, 11pm - Random English Lesson
1. a) need=必要, b) knead

2. He is a monster. = He is a terrible person. = He is an abomination.
That house is an abomination.

3. オタク=ださい奴= a nerd=a dork=a geek

4. Out of the frying pan and into the fire.

5. きっと = must (verb)
You must be tired!=I bet you are tired.

6. You bet + sentence.
Q: Do you like dogs? A: You bet I do.
Q: Can you swim? A: You bet I can.
Q: Have you ever been to Kyoto? A: You bet I have.


7. That's what I'm talking about. = That’s great!

8. I'm nervous. = I have butterflies in my stomach.

9. Please explain that.  = What's up with that?
What's up with your glasses?

10. Does it hurt?  Are you in pain?

No comments:

Post a Comment