Wednesday, June 18, 2014

(会員)Wed, June 18, 2014, 11pm - Telephone English

(会員)Wed, June 18, 2014, 11pm - Telephone English

This is Victor.

It’s Victor.

Hello, Victor speaking. 

Hello, Boggio residence. 

Hi, I’m calling to…    

Hi, I’m calling about…

Hi, I’m calling to inquire about the job.   

Hi, I’m calling about the job. 

Hi, I’m calling to ask about ….

I’m calling from…

Hello, thank for calling for COMPANY NAME.

Hello, thank for calling for Action! Language Academy!

May I have your name, please?

May I ask who's calling?

Hold, please.  

Hold the line, please.  

Could you hold on, please.   

Please hold.  

Just a moment.   

Just a minute. 

Could you hold the line a moment? 

Could you spell that, please? 

He’s not in at the moment. 

I’m sorry, but he’s away from his desk at the moment. 

I’m sorry, but he just stepped out.

I’m sorry, but I have to take this. 

今いいですか? Can you talk? or  Is this a bad time?

It sounds like the connection is bad. Let me call you back.

It looks like the reception is bad right now.  Let me call you back. 

I’m a little busy right now. Can I call you back?

I'm sorry, but could you speak up?

I'm sorry, but could you speak a little slower?

Sorry, I called you by accident.  

Sorry, I didn’t mean to call you.

“butt dial”  or  “ass dial”

Hey! You butt-dialed last night! 

Hey! You ass-dialed last night! 

Can I leave a message? 

Would you like to leave a message?










No comments:

Post a Comment