Monday, July 14, 2014

(会員)7月14日(月)23:00 〜 英会話生放送レッスン

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1405375210

(会員)7月14日(月)23:00 〜 英会話生放送レッスン 

 

(会員)7月14日(月)23:00 ~ 英会話生放送レッスン
1. 4 young ladies were hit by a hit-and-run driver.

2.  believe - verb, belief - noun
Do you believe in ~?
Do you believe in God?
Do you believe in Heaven?
Do you believe in Hell?
Do you believe in ghosts?
Do you believe in aliens?
Do you believe in love?
Do you believe in true love? 
Do you believe in love at first sight?
Do you believe in magic? 
Do you believe in second chances? 
Do you believe in reincarnation?

3. 鼻をほじるな。= Don’t pick your nose.

4. 彼のしゃべり方が好きです。
I like the way he speaks/talks.
I like the way he VERB.
I like the way you think!

5. He has a fever.
He has a temperature.
He is feverish. 
6. He has a slight/small fever.

I have a slight cold/fever.
I have a slight case of diahrrea.
I have a slight case of diarrhea.

7. normal body temperature
I have no fever/temperature.

8. If you are sick, you should ~ medicine.

9. I have the hiccups.
I have the hiccups. しゃっくりが出る

10. He has the measles. / He has the chicken pox.

11. He has cancer. = He has the big C.

12. He went to the hospital. (USA)
He went to hospital. (UK)

13. I have constipation.
I am constipated.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment