Sunday, July 27, 2014

(会員)7月16日(水)23:00 〜 英会話生放送レッスン

Channel live broadcast
(会員)7月16日(水)23:00 ~ 英会話生放送レッスン
1. I like the way he speaks.
I like how he speaks.
X I like his speaking way.
O I like the way he/she VERBs.

2. 一眼レフ = an SLR camera

3. 合併する= to merge
The two companies merged.

4. 上達したい
I want to improve my English.
I want to improve my grammar. 
I want to improve my spelling.
I want to improve my grammar. 
I want to improve my listening.
I want to improve my speaking.
I want to improve my pronunciation.

I want to improve my driving.

5. 夢を見た  I had a dream.
I had a dream about you.

God appeared to him in a dream.
God appeared in his dream.
 have dreams about ~ every night 毎晩[毎夜・夜ごと]~の夢を見る

6. In your dreams! = You wish! (That is not true! or That will never happen!)
7. In my dreams! = I wish! (That is not true! or That will never happen!)

8. ボーッとなった  or ボーッとする =
I am spaced out.
He is spacey.
ditsy
absent minded
ほんの少しうっかりしている
be just a little ditzy

You're really absent-minded.本当にあなたは物忘れがひどいのね。
9. brothers and sisters=siblings
Do you have any siblings?

10. 避難する=evacuate

11. 先祖  = an ancestor
You are my ancestor. I am your descendent.

12. 10 years  = a decade
13. 100 years = a century
14. 20 years = 20 years
Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

15. 無視する = to ignore

16. to neglect = to not do what you should do
She neglected her children.
She neglected her body.
You neglected to tell me that the time had changed.
I neglected to record the class.

17. to put sb in jail/prison = to jail sb, to imprison sb, to incarcerate

18.

No comments:

Post a Comment