Monday, October 13, 2014

(公開)9月30(火)23:00 ~ 英会話生放送レッスン - Random

(公開)9月30(火)23:00 ~ 英会話生放送レッスン - Random

1. st was a slap in the face.
That offer was a slap in the face.

2. It’s a rat race.
Time to go back to the rat race.

3. It's a jungle out there.

4. What’s the body count?

5. I’m checking out.

6. I swear I didn’t watch it.

Fact / Opinion:
I swear he’s crazy.
I swear I love you.
I swear I’ll never do it again.

7. I had a a bachelor party.

8. Women have hen parties.
   She had a hen party.

9. Miss? Miss, can I have another one of these, please?
Another cup of coffee.   
I’ll take another cup of coffee. 
I’ll have another cup of coffee.

Can I get another cup of coffee?
Can I have another cup of coffee?
I would like another cup of coffee, please.
Could you bring me another cup of coffee, please?

10. I mistook you for a woman.
I was mistaken for a 20 year old.

11. You look kind of familiar.

12. I get that all the time.

13. I guess I just have one of those faces.
He just has one of those faces.
He just has one of those faces.

14. He just has one of those personalities.

15. And now for our loser of the week. This week it's a no-brainer.
It's a no-brainer. = It’s easy to decide.

16. He is a bonehead.
He made a bonehead decision. 

17. cool = かっこういい
    cool = 大丈夫, no problems
It's cool. = No problem.

18. Good job, Einstein! = You did something stupid.








No comments:

Post a Comment