Friday, November 14, 2014

(会員)11月14日(金)23:00〜 英会話生放送レッスン

(会員)11月14日(金)23:00〜 英会話生放送レッスン

He takes the law into his own hands.
He is a vigilante.
So I decided to give chase.
effeminate = like a woman

From my vantage point I could see where he was exiting the park.
I cut him off.

He had a head start.

He hailed down a taxi. 
He jumped into the taxi.
The taxi sped away.

I got lucky.
The taxi hit a red light.
So I was able to catch up with the taxi at the light.
I caught up with him at the light. 

The criminal made a break for it. 

I thought he was a purse snatcher. 

I assumed the purse was stolen.

They chased him. They caught him. They arrested him.

I was really pumped up!
I was high from the adrenalin.

Here’s the kicker. = Say this before you tell the best part of your story.

He has stolen an old rusty bicycle. 

It turns out the purse was his.

I was out of breath.

I was very disappointed. = I was bummed.

rusty

It was a little anti-climactic.

It's vigilante justice.

8am.

Blocking Blanc DALE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFUWL0MsFRQ


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYkEZKf-lew&list=UU5Ure7omY1nU5bozq7qVAww

No comments:

Post a Comment