Thursday, November 20, 2014

(Members Only)THURS - Nov. 20, 2014 -11pm LIVE ENGLISH LESSON

(Members Only)THURS - Nov. 20, 2014 -11pm LIVE ENGLISH LESSON

してもらうtense
1. I had my hair cut.
I had a haircut.  
SVO!
I HAD XXXXXX 完了形
I HAD my computer FIXED.  
I HAD my computer REPAIRED.
I had my nails done.
I had my nails done.
I had my nose done. 
I had my eyes done.  
I had my boobs done. 
I had a nose job. 
I had a boob job.
I had a facelift.
BAD NEWS!
I had my bicycle stolen.
I had my house broken into.
I had my lawn mowed.
My bicycle was stolen.  
Someone stole my stolen.
They say….  
People say….
X It is said….
I’ll try to make them everyday.  
I’ll endeavour to make them everyday.

'Black widow' with seven dead partners arrested

a widow = 未亡人
a black widow = spider, the female of the species eats her “husband”

She claims to be innocent.
800,000,000

a millionairess
a millionaire

SB was arrested on suspicion of CRIME

They found traces of cyanide in her last husband's body.
to find traces of st = ~の跡を見つける

"If people suspect murder, I’d find it easier to bite my tongue off and die".

to bite one’e tongue = to not say what you want to say
Bite your tongue! = Shut up!

I had to bite my tongue not to say anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment