Saturday, November 22, 2014

(Members Only)SAT - Nov. 22, 2014 -11pm LIVE ENGLISH LESSON

(Members Only)SAT - Nov. 22, 2014 -11pm LIVE ENGLISH LESSON

1. Today a new movie opens in Japan.

2. The name of the movie is INTERSTELLAR.
excellent = stellar
Stella
Estella

3. Reach for the stars! = You should be ambitious! You should try hard to reach high goals.

4. to star in st = to appear on a movie, tv show, etc.
He is starring in a new TV show. 
He is the star of a new TV show.

5. I thank my lucky starts that SENTENCE.
I had a lump on my chest. I thought it might be cancer. So I had it checked out. It wasn’t cancer!  I thank my lucky stars it wasn’t cancer.
I thank my lucky stars that I don’t live in Detroit anymore.

6. Reach for the sky! = Hands up!

7. The sky is the limit! = There is no limit.

8. I’ve had enough. = I’ve had it!
9. I haven’t been snowboarding in 5 years.
I haven’t seen him in a while.

10. I need space.

11. to come around = to come

12. I swear = 誓います
I swear it’s hot as Hell today.

13. That lasted for a day.
14. like = a) 好き、b) ~の様、c) って感じ、d)って言いました = said
He was like, "No way!" He said, "No way.”
15. I'm really gonna miss you picking fights
to pick a fight = 喧嘩を売る
He tried to pick a fight with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment