Sunday, November 30, 2014

(Members Only)SUN - Nov. 30, 2014 -11pm LIVE ENGLISH LESSON

(Members Only)SUN - Nov. 30, 2014 -11pm LIVE ENGLISH LESSON
Is anyone going anywhere?
Is anyone doing anything for New Year’s?f

I’ll be staying in Japan this year.  
I’ll be in Japan this year.

Hotel:
Where are you staying?
I’m sick today, so I’m not going to work.  I'm staying home.

Q. Where will you be tomorrow at about 2pm? 
A. I’ll be at work.

Present Perfect
has/have + past participle

past tense
I ate lunch.  I had lunch.
I have eaten lunch.  I have had lunch.

Q: Have you ever been to Hawaii? 
A: Yes, I have.

X I have been to Hawaii last year.
X I have had lunch at noon.

O I went to Hawaii 2 years ago. 
O I had lunch at noon.

X I have ever ~.
O I have ~.

O I have never been to Hawaii.

Have you seen this movie?

I have been ~ ing. 
I have been 形容詞

How long have you been ~ ing?  
How long have you been 形容詞?

How long have you been studying English? 
How long have you been sick?

How long have you been thinking about breaking up with me?
How long have you been thinking about quitting your job?
How long have you been feeling like this?
How long have you been feeling this way?

CHANGE IN TIME:
I have been thinking ~ ever since ~ .

I have been thinking about you ever since we first met.
I have been thinking about quitting my job ever since I read that book. 
I have been thinking about quitting my job ever since 1999.

You can use this to show your accomplishments.
I have gotten my driver's license.
I have passed my Eiken Level 2.
I’ve been to Machu Picchu many times.
I’ve never passed Eiken Level 1. 
I’ve never killed a man.
I’ve never had a car accident.




No comments:

Post a Comment