Monday, March 9, 2015

Members Only 3月9日(月曜日)英会話 Live Lesson

Members Only 3月9日(月曜日)英会話 Live Lesson

1. above 

2. You go ahead.

3. 量 amount

4. I think there is a God. = I believe in God.   
belief

5. center

6. Kato is a very common name in Japan. 

7. What is another word for price? cost

8. If I show you how to do something then I have ~ how to do it.  

9. A and B are not the same. A and B are different. 

10. 変わりがない = It’s the same difference. 
the same difference = the same; no difference at all. 

11. When there is a crime. The police look for ~.
evidence

12. You should not lie. You should be ~. 
honest

13. How do you say 熟語 in English? 
idiom

14. In Scotland there was a vote to determine whether or not Scotland should independent. 

15. outside <—> inside 
今日は寒いです。It’s cold out today. 
It’s cold outside today. 

16. I studied tea ceremony for 20 years. I am now a ~ at tea-ceremony.
I am a master at making friends. 
He’s a master chef. 
He’s a master negotiator. 

17.暗記する memorize
I memorized all the maps of the world. 

18. 記憶 = memory

19. ちゃんとした = proper / decent 





No comments:

Post a Comment