Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Members Only 4月21日 英会話 2 line jokes

Members Only 4月21日 英会話 2 line jokes 

Today we studied:

The 25 Best Two-Line Jokes.

1. Parallel lines have so much in common. It’s a shame they’ll never meet.

to have ~ in common

We have a lot in common.
I like Star Trek, and Tom likes Star Trek. We have Star Trek in common.

Tom and Susan have so much things in common. They should date.

2. My wife accused me of being immature. I told her to get out of my fort.

3. Women only call me ugly until they find out how much money I make.
Then they call me ugly and poor.

4. How many ~ does it take to screw in a lightbulb.
How many Pollack does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

How many Germans does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
Only 1. Because they are very efficient and not very funny.

Q: How many sheep does it take to change a lightbulb ? 
A: Twenty-one. One to change it and twenty to follow him round while he looks for a new one.

5. What do you call a dog with no legs.
It doesn't matter. It's not coming home.

6. Someone stole my Microsoft Office! He is going to pay!  You have my Word!

7. What's green, fuzzy and if it fell out of a tree would kill you?

No comments:

Post a Comment