Thursday, April 2, 2015

Members Only 4月2日(木曜日)英会話 Live Lesson


1. misunderstand
There must have been some misunderstanding.

2. mistake
a) I made a mistake.
b) I mistook him for his brother.
I was mistaken for a Brazilian.

3. to misinform sb
Many Americans are misinformed about vaccines.
EXTRA:
paranoid
He is paranoid. He thinks everyone is against him.
Don’t be so paranoid. You’re being paranoid!
I believe in conspiracies. = I am conspiracy theorist.
must have 完了形

I wrote st. It was a mistake.
I miswrote his name.
I said st. It was a mistake.
I misspoke.
I spelled st. It was a mistake.
I misspelled his name.
un = not
mis = wrong
super = above
semi = half
sub = under
trans = move, go across
dis = not, opposite of
robe = put your clothes one
disrobe = take your clothes off
mono = uni = one
bi = two
tri = three
quad = four
anti = against
pro = for
pre = before
post = after
multi = many
multilingual

a multilinguist = a polygot


No comments:

Post a Comment