Saturday, December 19, 2015

(会員)11pm! 12月19日2015年(土曜日) More Scandal News!

(会員)11pm! 12月19日2015年(土曜日) More Scandal News!
We have had unseasonably warm weather.

What fruits are in season?
pears
persimmons
apples
mandarins oranges
Prince William and Kate Middleton
The baby is outfitted in the same dress as her other photos.
to outfit sb = to dress sb
I like your matching clothes. = I like your outfit.
The boat was outfitted for scuba diving.
The boat was outfitted for fishing.
She's still got it.
I’ve still got it.
racy = sexy


to rock st = to wear st very well

Victor, you are rocking that hat.

husband = hubby

my wife = my better half = wifey

She is pregnant.  = She is preggers. (casual)

She is pregnant. = She is expecting.

Have you ever heard of him?
Tupac Shakur

The guy playing him in the movie is a dead ringer.

a dead ringer = sb who looks just like sb else

Many companies are getting on the Star Wars band wagon.

I'm jumping on the bandwagon.





No comments:

Post a Comment