Tuesday, December 1, 2015

(会員)2015年11月25日(水曜日)英会話ライブレッスン

(会員)20151125日(水曜日)英会話ライブレッスン

1. I’ve been addicted to a TV show.
to be addicted
to be addicted to st 

I am addicted to a TV show called Jessica Jones. 

Jessica Jones is addictive.

I have an addiction to Jessica Jones. 

2. I'm hooked on that show. 
to be hooked on st = to be addicted to st 

3. I’m really into that show. 

4. I am [ infatuated with, obsessed with, fixated on, fanatical about ] that show. 

5. I am a Jessica Jones addict.  

6. I am a Jessica Jones  [ maniac / fanatic ].

BONUS. I am wearing prescription glasses.

7. allergic 
I am allergic to cats. 
 I am allergic to math.

8. I have an averse distaste for ~. 
He is averse to working.    be ~》働くのを嫌がる
I have a distaste for     に対する嫌悪、~を嫌うこと.
I have a strong distaste for ~.  
I have a strong aversion for ~.

9. ~ makes me sick.
He makes me sick. 
Just the thought of ~ makes me sick. 
Just the thought of going to work tomorrow makes me sick. 

10. ~ makes me want to throw up. 

11. I am nauseated.  
Just the thought of his face makes me feel nauseated.

12. Just the thought of ~ makes me sick to my stomach. 

13. Just the thought of ~ makes my skin crawl.

14. Just the thought of ~ makes me cringe.


15. ~ gives me goose bumps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment