Tuesday, December 1, 2015

(会員)2015年11月30日(月曜日)Making a difference

(会員)2015年11月30日(月曜日)Making a difference

The Hague Convention

The got divorced.

He divorced her. / She divorced him. 

custody

divorce
They got divorced.
He divorced her.
She divorced him. 

abduct 
abduction

What’s the difference. 
I can’t tell the difference.
(It’s the) Same difference.
It makes no difference.
I am just trying to make a difference. = I am just trying to make the world a better place. 

Let’s split the difference.

Different strokes for different folks. 

If something is VERY different, we say: 
It means all the difference.   
It makes all the difference. 


You made all the difference. 

Being positive can make all the difference. 

If I don't get enough sleep, I don't feel well the next day. Sleep makes all the difference.

He broke the Internet. 

The website 
crashed.  
The 37-year-old NBA pro wrote a poem about his passion for the sport, which was posted on The Players Tribune.


Victor's wife had a baby!
Victor became a father!
I was surprised and worried when Regan got sick in February! 
Regan's parents flew in from Australia. 
Soon after that, Regan flew home. :(
Guess who cried like a baby? 
In March my daughter and I went to Hawaii! Yay! 
We were only interested in FOOD! Yum!

Note: I would use a more interesting background. Not just blue. Choose anything from the link I sent you in LINE. 
https://www.google.co.jp/search?q=hawaii&safe=active&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiGpYH03LnJAhUm5qYKHV-fBEQQ_AUIBygB&biw=1174&bih=1040#q=hawaii&safe=active&tbm=isch&tbs=sur:fc


In April, Victor and I went to the Youtube Hanami (Cherry Blossom Viewing) Party! Fun! 
A lot of people came to the Hanami! 
In May Ryosuke cmae and met me. 
Comical Reina also came to visit from Canada!
Tony, her son, was so funny! 
I also met the Mullys! 
We went out to much! 
K
I would put 




No comments:

Post a Comment