Tuesday, October 4, 2016

(会員) 11pm, Thursday, Sept. 15, 2016 - MORE TRUMP!

(会員) 11pm, Thursday, Sept. 15, 2016 - MORE TRUMP!
I’m sick of all the election coverage.
I’m fed up with all the election coverage.
I’m tired of all the election coverage.
He often puts his foot in his mouth.

to apologize for st:
I apologize for being late.

to double down on st
Trump doubled down on his statements/words.
to stand by st

Trump stands by his statements/words.
to apologize for st,  to take st back
I’m sorry I said that.  I take it back. I shouldn’t have said that. 
to retract st = to take st back
Example: Trump said Clinton should retract her statement. 
Clinton said half of Trump's supporters are deplorables.

to walk st back
She walked back her statement a little. 
He has chosen to be celibate.

She is celibate by choice. 
She is celibate but not by choice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment