Wednesday, May 31, 2017

(会員)5月31日(水曜日)English Live Lesson

(会員)5月31日(水曜日)English Live Lesson
Nico - May 31, 2017 Wed.
I guess you had to be there.

What are you thinking? 
vs. 
What are you thinking about?

What is he thinking? 
vs.  
What is he thinking about?

What was I thinking?! = Why did I do that strange thing?!

X What am I thinking about?

Can you guess what I'm thinking (about)?

You don't say? Oh really?

What do you think about my idea? = What do you say? 

….. to say the least.
B: He was angry to say the least.

いただきます。
It's like saying grace.

Needless to say, he was angry. = He was angry to say the least.

Could you say that again, please?

If you want me to do X, just say the word.

I’ll do X. Just say the word.

Say cheese!

You can say that again!

action@k3.dion.ne.jp 











No comments:

Post a Comment