Sunday, January 21, 2018

Sunday Night, Jan. 21, 10pm! English lesson!

Sunday Night, Jan. 21, 10pm! English lesson!

A woman gave birth on a train in Tokyo.
to give birth = to have a baby
I’m having a baby. = I’m pregnant. = I’m preggers. = 妊娠している
破水 hasui = water breaking (during pregnancy)

Her water broke.

産気づく = to go into labor
She went into labor.

1. They fight like ~ and ~.

2. It’s raining ~ and ~.

3. I am so sleepy at work that I often take a ~ during lunch.

4. He is such a coward. He is scared of everything. He is a ~ cat.

5. When someone doesn’t say anything we often ask: Cat got your ~?

6. 鬼のいぬ間に洗濯 = ?

7. 物事の解決方法は一つではない =



Answers: 1. cats/dogs, 2. cats/dogs,
3. cat nap, 4. scaredy-cat / fraidy-cat, 5. tongue, 6. mice / play, 7. When the cats away, the mice will play., 8. There is more than one way to skin a cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment