Friday, February 16, 2018

Friday Night, Feb. 16, 2018, 11pm! Love lesson! Part 2!

Friday Night, Feb. 16, 2018, 11pm! Love lesson! Part 2!


1. I think I’m falling in ~ with my best friend’s wife. What should I do?

2. I saw Maggie at the pet store and it was love at ~ ~.

3. I thought I loved my teacher when I was 7 years old, but it was only ~ love.

4. My sister keeps arranging ~ dates for me. She’d just love to fix me up with someone.

BONUS: My sister fixed me up with one of her friends.
5. I fell ~ over ~ in love with her.

6. They had sex. = They ~ love.

7. All he ever thinks about is sex. = He has a one ~ mind.

8. They got married. = They tied the ~.

9. I asked her to marry me. = I ~ the question.
10. They are the perfect couple. = It’s a match made in ~.


11. They don’t like each other. = There is no love ~ between them.

12. I really like her. = I have the ~ for her.

I have the ~ for her. > I have a crush on her.

BONUS: There is no love lost between Asan and Bsan

.

.

.

..

...

....

.....

......

.......

........

.........

...........

..............

..................

.......................
 
1. love, 2. first sight, 3. puppy, 4. blind, 5. head / heels, 6. made, 7. track, 8. knot, 9. popped, 10. Heaven, 11. lost, 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment