Thursday, February 8, 2018

Wednesday Night, Feb. 7, 2018, 10pm! English lesson!



Wednesday Night, Feb. 7, 2018, 10pm! English lesson!
Today we'll study some English from...
tmz.com

What  does TMZ  stand for?
Pattern: What  does ~  stand for? = Pattern: What  does ~  mean?


What does FBI  stand for?

Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott were not stumped when it came to choosing their baby's name.

I’m stumped. = I tried to answer. I thought about it, but I don’t know. I give up.

The car crash that killed beloved ex-NBA player Rasual Butler and his wife, Leah LaBelle could be heard in this video.

Beloved ex-NBA player Rasual Butler and his wife, Leah LaBelle died in a car accident.

I broke my arm in a bicycle accident.
I broke my arm riding my bicycle.


You are fired. < You are all the way fired.

Nothing can stop Remy Ma from canning Tamar Braxton's estranged husband.
to can sb = to fire sb
estranged = sb who used to be close to you but isn’t anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment