Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Wednesday Night, Feb. 14, 2018, 10pm! Love lesson!

Wednesday Night, Feb. 14, 2018, 10pm! Love lesson!

Valentine’s Day
1. I saw her on the subway and I immediately loved her. = It was ~???

2. I loved her, but she didn’t love me. It was ~ love.

3. I had a ~ on the waitress for a long time.

4. I was in love with her when I was a kid. Of course it wasn’t real love. It was just ~ love.

5. She broke up with me in high school. I was destroyed. She ~ my ~.

6. She broke my heart. = I was ~.

7. I went out on a date with a woman I had never met before. My friends set me up with her. It was a ~ date.

8. ¥恋に落ちる = ????

9. I love her. = I am in love with her. = I am ~ over ~ in love with her.

10. He thought about her day and night. It was not healthy. He was ~ with her.

Answer: 1. love at first sight, 2. 片思い unrequited love / a one-sided affair, to carry a torch for sb, 3. crush, 4. puppy, 5. broke/heart, 6. heartbroken, 7. blind, 8. to fall in love, 9. head / heels, 10. obsessed…

onomatopoeia: She makes my heart go pitter-patter.
pitter-patter = ドキドキ & パタパタ
He married his first love. 初恋と結婚した。

Mutual friends set us up.

恋に落ちる = to fall in love
I fell in love with her.
I fell in love with that show.

I/we fell out of love. 

Not so strong:
I'm crazy/bananas/nuts about you.










No comments:

Post a Comment