Friday, April 17, 2009

ニコニコ動画 Class, April 10, 2009

Nico Nico Douga April 10, 2009
--------------------------
Fill in the following sentences with "work" or "job".
1) Good ~!
2) I've got a lot of ~ to do.
3) My iPod doesn't ~.
4) That looks like a pretty big ~.
5) She got a new ~.
6) You did a great ~ today!
7) I hate my ~.
8) I want a new ~.
9) That's a pretty hard ~.
10) If a ~'s worth doing, it's worth doing well.
11) He's never done an honest day's ~ in his life.
12) He can't seem to hold onto a ~ for more than a month.
13) Call me at ~.
14) This number is my home number, and this second number is my ~ number.
15) He got a nose ~.
16) If you want a ~ done right you've got to do it yourself.
17) I'm between ~.
18) That won't~ with me.
19) おつかれさまでした。 Good job today.
20) It pays the bills. It's a living.
21) That's pretty tough ~.

No comments:

Post a Comment