Sunday, April 19, 2009

ニコニコ動画 Class, April 19, 2009

Different ways to say, "I made a mistake."
I goofed.
I messed up.
I screwed up.
I fucked up.
I dropped the ball.
------------------
to spike sb's coffeee=to put alcohol in sb's coffee.
-----------------------------------------
Different ways to respond to compliments.
-----------------------------------------
I'm flattered!
That's so sweet!
You're so sweet!
You're an angel!
You're a darling!
You're a doll!
-------------------------------
Are you trying to flatter me?
Flattery will get you nowhere!
=You can continue to flatter me but 何も出ないわ!

Flattery will get you everywhere!=Please flattery me more!
-----------------------
Shopping Expressions:
-----------------------
Do you have this in a bigger size?
Do you have this in a smaller size?
Do you have this in ~ ?
Do you have this in red?
Do you have this in + color?
I'll take it.
Could you hold this for me?
Can you hold this for me?
Do you take Master Card?
Do you take travelers checks?

プリント=
handout
ノートパソコン=
laptop
添付ファイル=
an attachment

クーラー=
air conditioner

No comments:

Post a Comment