Wednesday, April 22, 2009

ニコニコ動画 Class, April 22, 2009

Nico Nico Douga April 22, 2009
Hello everyone!
---------------------------------------------------------
How can we answer the following questions?
---------------------------------------------------------
1) How's everybody doing?
2) What's up?
3) How's work?
4) You got any plans for the weekend?
5) Have a good one!
WATCH THE VIDEO to see the answers!
--------------------------
LIKE EXPRESSIONS
---------------------------
What kind of music do you like?
What's your dad like?
How do you like Japan?
What do you like about Australia?
Did you always like NATTO, or did you learn to like it?
I learned to like it.
I didn't like it at first, but I learned to like it.
I didn't like it at first, but I grew to like it.

A: Do you like her?
B: Yes, I like her.
A: I mean do you LIKE LIKE her?
B: Yes, I LIKE LIKE her.

A: I kissed her goodnight.
B: Was it a kiss?
Or a kiss kiss?
Is he just funny or is he funny, funny?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Speaking of funny, there are many ways to say FUNNY.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
He's ha-ha funny.
He is funny.
He makes me laugh.
He is hilarious.
He is a riot.
He kills me.

Question:
What does , "She's a keeper!" mean?
It means she is a good person and you should think about marrying her!

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment