Wednesday, April 8, 2009

ニコニコ動画 Thursday Class, April 2, 2009

Nico Nico Douga Class: Sunday: April 5, 2009
hoarse:
Your voice is a little hoarse.
I have a frog in my throat.
~ got your tongue?
Cat got your tongue?
A little ~ told me.
A little bird told me.

I had ~ problem today.
I had a problem today.

I went to Fujigaoka.
I ran ~ an old student.
I ran into an old student.
She was waiting for someone.
We chatted for ~ little while.
We chatted for a little while.
She said she would get ~ touch.
She said she would get in touch.
Then we walked around and took ~ the atmosphere.
Then we walked around and took in the atmosphere.


The cherry blossoms were in full bloom.
Some women dressed ~ ~
kimonos were walking around.
Some women dressed up in
kimonos were walking around.

No comments:

Post a Comment