Thursday, April 2, 2009

ニコニコ動画 Thursday Class, April 2, 2009

crash:
1) I crashed into a tree.
2) I crashed my car.
3) I got into a crash.
4) Do you mind if I
crash on your couch?
4) My computer crashed.
5) I wasn't invited to the party,
but I might crash it anyway.
6) He crashed the party.
7) He was up all night, so it's no
surprise that he finally crashed.
8) He crashed pretty hard.
9) I took a crash course in kids.

News:
The missile will enter your airspace.

Axed Brazilians, Peruvians
to be paid to leave Japan

日系:foreigners of Japanese ancestry

break:
1) I broke my leg.
2) I am broke.
3) Give me a break!
4) She broke my heart.
5) I broke my mother's heart.
6) He's looking
for his big break.
7) Brad Pitt got his big
break when Madonna
picked him to star in a
music video.
8) Thelma and Louise was his big break.
9) He had a break through.
10) I hate to be the one to
break it to you, but you're fired.
11) Tough break, man.

No comments:

Post a Comment