Monday, October 19, 2009

Nico Nico Douga Oct. 18, 2009 Beg-Advanced/Mixed Class

Oct. 18
I have fall allergies.
My allergies are acting up.
My bad knee is acting up.
My son is acting up.
He is behaving badly.

Did you get your hair cut?
Did you get a haircut?
Did you cut your hair?
I used hair clippers.

“ring idioms!”
結婚指輪 = a wedding ring

電話して。= Give me a ring.
That reminds me of something. = That rings a bell.
I’m ready to pay . = Ring it up.
My ears are ringing.
Where are you going to spend the New Year Eve?
Where are you going to ring in the New Year?
We’ll ring in the New Year in New York.
-----------------------
Basic News
-----------------------
The flu is going around.
You should get a flu shot.
You should get a vaccination.

There is not enough to go around.

--------------------
to commit suicide
suicidal

He was possessed.
He was possessed by lust for fame.

apparently

Is anyone else suffering from fall allergies.

He was IN the newspaper yesterday.

to abuse (verb)

No comments:

Post a Comment