Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Nico Nico Douga Oct. 5, 2009 Beginner's Class

What are some bad habits?
How long would you like to live?
Until what age would you like to live?
I would like to live to be ~.
I hope I make it to ~.
I would like to break the Guiness World Record.
100 years= a century
to make it to ...=to reach
I can't make it to the party.

a centurian

What are some bad habits.
v-ing is a bad habit.
N is a bad habit.
Getting up late...
Eating too much.
Eating between meals...
Youtube is a bad habit.
Smoking is a bad habit.
Drinking is a bad habit.
Not exercising is a bad habit.
Staying up late is a bad habit.
Drugs are a bad habit.
Taking drugs is a bad habit.
Gambling is a bad habit.

The following are not good.
These are bad habits.

I was reading an article in
the newspaper today about...

I read an article in
the newspaper today about...

X I read a newspaper about....
The habits that age you most quickly
The culprits that will most quickly age you and negatively affect your health are:
1. Poor diet
2. Lack of exercise
3. Stress and worry
4. Exhaustion
5. Unhappiness
6. Lack of love
7. Toxic overload = pollution
8. Blockages and
congestion of the
transportation highways
within our bodies.

~ overload = too much of ~
1. Drink more water.
2. Eat smart.
3. Restore with regular rest
Get 7 to 8 hours of quality
sleep every night.
4. Take the stairs
5. Manage your stress.
6. Detoxify your surroundings.

Don't sweat the small stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment