Saturday, October 30, 2010

Nico Nico Douga October 30, 2010 Lesson - Beginner

I had an accident.
I was in an accident.
I got in(to) an accident.
1. 保険にはいっている?
2. 保険がこれを保証してくれる?
3. We never planned to
have any children. Our
son was a ~ accident.
4. You shouldn't let someone
that irresponsible work here.
He's an accident waiting to ~.
5. I am so tired. Do you
mind if I ~ on your couch
for a few minutes?
6. It wasn't a bad accident.
It was just a fender ~.
7. I opened up my car
door and the corner of
my car door ~ the door of
the car parked next to us.
8. He drove his car into
a tree. The car cannot
be repaired. It was ~.
9. Last year there were
quite a few ~ and ~ cases
in Osaka. The drivers hit
people and then just drove away.
10. I needed to learn a lot
about computers really fast
so I took a ~ course.
11. The bicycle ran into the
side of the car and ~ the door.
12. I can't believe that car didn't
hit you! That was a really close ~.
13. OK! It's time for
you speech! ~ a leg!
14. Life is tough, but
you've got to learn
how to roll with the ~.

-----------------------------------------
Answers
-----------------------------------------
1. Do you have insurance?
2. Will your insurance cover this?
3. happy
4. happen
5. crash
6. bender
7. dinged
8. totaled
9. hit and run
10. crash
11. dented
12. call
13. break
14. punches

No comments:

Post a Comment