Sunday, October 3, 2010

ニコニコ動画-Mixed Class-Sunday, Oct. 3, 2010

1. X How do you think about ~?
--> Correct this sentence.

2. I don't know at all. = I have ~ idea.

3. That's a good idea. = That's a ~ idea.

4. I don't completely understand it, but I have a ~ idea.

5. I don't completely understand it, but I have the ~ idea.

6. May I smoke?=Do you ~ if I smoke?

7. What are you thinking about?=What's on your ~?

8. A: Can I talk to you?
B: Sure. What's ~ you~?

9. That's exactly what I was thinking! =You ~ my ~!

10. I don't want to answer you today. I'll answer you tomorrow. = "Let me ~ it ~." or "Let me ~ on it."

11. I thought of a good idea. = I ~ with a good idea.

12. He can think quickly under pressure.=He is quick on his ~.

13. That idea is not well developed.=It's a ~ idea.

14. We need some original ideas. We need someone who can ~ outside the ~.

15.
A: Did you ever consider the possibility he was lying?
B: No, not at all. It never ~ my mind.

16. I've had a lot on my mind lately.=I've been ~ recently.

17. I've been trying very hard to remember his name. = I've been ~ my ~ trying to remember his name.

18. I'd like to learn what you know about this.=I'd like to ~ your ~, if you don't mind.

19. I don't know at all. = I don't have the ~ idea. (2)

20. All 3 of us sat down and tried to think of a good idea.=The 3 of us ~.

----------------------------------------
Answers!
----------------------------------------
1. O What do you think about ~?

2. no

3. bright

4. rough

5. general

6. mind

7. mind

8. on / mind

9. read / mind

10. think / over
sleep

11. came up

12. feet

13. half-baked

14. think / box

15. crossed

16. preoccupied

17. racking / brains

18. pick / brain

19. faintest/foggiest

20. brainstorm

No comments:

Post a Comment