Wednesday, September 29, 2010

ニコニコ動画 Lesson Sept. 29, 2010 Beginner

Events

1. parties
Most common way to say パーティーを開く?
I'm having a party.

Small party:
I'm having a get-together.

Casual expression for have a party:
I'm throwing a party.

Formal expression for having a party?
I'm holding a party.

Birthday party:
I’m having a birthday bash.

Stylish:
I'm hosting a soiree.

BIG!
It's going to be a blowout!
blowout = a big sale

Country:
I'm having a shindig.
I'm having a hoedown.

2. 楽しかった?

3. 楽しかったよ。

4. 誰かいい人に会った?

5. 食べ物どうだった?

6. どこだった?

7. 車でいった?

8. いっぱい飲んだ?

9. 二日酔いにかかった?

10. 友達がパーティーを開くので、一緒に行かない?

--------------------------------

ANSWERS!

--------------------------------
2.
How was it?
Did you have fun?
Did you enjoy yourself?
Did you have a good time?

3.
Yes, it was fun!
I had a fun.
I had a good time.
It was great!
It was a blast!

4.
Did you meet
anyone interesting?

5.
How was the food?

6.
Where was it?

7.
Did you drive (there)?


8.
Did you drink much?
Did you drink a lot?
Did you get drunk?

9.
Did you have a hangover?
Did you get a hangover?

10.
My friend is having a party.
Would you like to come with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment