Friday, September 24, 2010

Nico Nico Douga Sept. 24, 2010 Lesson - Intermediate - Advanced

It’s a superstition.
He is superstitious.
If you believe in palm readers.

Born
Live
Death
---------------------
1. I was b~ and r~ in the USA.

2. His parents were rich. He was
born with a silver ~ in his mouth.

3. I can’t believe you just burped!
Were you born in a ~?
Were you born in a ~? = Don't be rude!

5. He’s a really good singer and
dancer. He’s a ~ born entertainer.
He was a ~ born killer.
He was a ~ born leader.

6. He is a really good runner, and
he likes it. He was ~ to run!
He was born to lead!
He was born to meet you!

He was born for this moment!

7.
A: How was the party?
B: Great! I had the time of my ~.

8.
A: Have you taught your
son about the birds and
the bees yet? You know, sex?
B: Oh, you mean the facts of ~?
Nope. Not yet.

9. I have all kinds of students.=
I have students from all ~ of life.

10. She is pregnant.=
She has a ~ in the ~.=
She is in the ~ way.
= She is ~.

No comments:

Post a Comment