Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Nico Nico - May 10, 2011

Nico Nico - May 10, 2011
I got caught in the rain.
I got soaked.
I love to soak my body in the bathtub.
I like to soak my feet in hot water.
I got soaking wet.
I got drenched.
I am drenched.
Please rinse your body before you get in the bath.
Please rinse off the soap before you get in the bath.

1. I have a (little) problem.
That guy has some issues.

2. My brother is a trouble maker.
ちょっと古い。=It's a little outdated.

3. I was late for work, so I got into ~.
a) trouble, b) problems
I got into trouble with the police.
I got into trouble with my wife.
I got into trouble at work.
I got into some legal trouble.

4. ご迷惑をかけてすみませんでした。
I’m sorry to trouble you.

5. She talked to me about her troubles.
=5. She talked to me about her concerns.

Answering a question: I'm sorry I'm late.

problematic
I'm in trouble.
X I'm in problem.

I have a problem.
I have a trouble.

It’s a problem.
X It’s a trouble.

I have many problems.
I have many troubles.

marital problems

I will deal with the problem.
I will cope with the problem.

I'm having trouble coping.
I'm having trouble dealing.

Don't worry, I'll deal with it.
Don't worry, I'll deal with him.
Don't worry, I'll deal with the problem.
I'll take care of it.

Leave it to me.

I have a problem with my ~.
I have a problem with my back.
I have a problem with the date..
You got a problem?
You got a problem?!

I can't deal with him.
I can't stand him.

No comments:

Post a Comment