Sunday, May 1, 2011

Nico May 1, 2011 - Mixed class

May 1, 2011

1. I ~ plans to volunteer in Miyagi.

2. But something came ~, and my plans changed.

3. I was going to ~ up to Sendai in my car.

4. Unfortunately I ran ~ of money. (No more money.)

That was just an example.

5. X I read the newspaper.

I read an article in the newspaper.

6/7. And according ~ the newspaper, there will be too many volunteers ~ Golden Week.

8. I've decided to put ~ my trip until later.

9. I looking ~ to volunteering in the future.

10. I'm disappointed. = I'm b.....

--------------------------

Answers:

--------------------------

1. have / had / made

2. up

3. go / head / drive

4. out

5. I read an article in the newspaper.

6. to

7. over

8. off

9. forward

10. bummed

-------------


We also talked about this video.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=UIkxoq0agNo

No comments:

Post a Comment