Friday, March 9, 2012

(会員) 3月9日 初級 - 最初からやり直す?



(会員) 3月9日 初級 - 最初からやり直す?


March 9, 2012

A: Is there a president in Japan?
B: No, there isn't.

A: Does Japan have a president?
B: No, it doesn't.

Yes, there is. / No, there isn't.

Is there a temple in this town?
Yes, there is.

a dead answer

Q. Do you have a dog?
A. No.

Avoid DEAD ANSWERS!

No, but I used to.
No, I have a cat.
No, but I always wanted a cat.

No, why do you ask?


最近明子から連絡有りますか?
Have you heard from Akiko recently?
Have you talked to Akiko recently?

最近は忙しい。
I have been busy recently.
最近ない。 Not recently.

マギーを家に持って帰っていいですか?
Can I take Maggie home with me?

Can I take you home?
あなたを送りましょうか?

車で送ろうか?
Do you need a ride? = 足がいる?
Can I give you a ride home?
Can I drive you home?
Can I drop you off at home?

今週の木曜日に宿題を持ってきてください。
Please bring your homework (with you) this Thursday.

Bring it!= I accept your challenge! Let's fight!
"Bring it!" = I accept your invitation to fight/play!
Bring it! = OK! I'm ready! Let's fight!


A: How many people are in your family?
B1: It's just my husband and me. ("me" should be last)
B2: There are 4 people in my family.
B3: I'm married and we have 2 kids.
B4: I'm divorced with 2 kids.

---------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment