Tuesday, May 14, 2013

(会員)2013年5月014日(木曜日) 23:00 英会話ライブレッスンMixed-Useful Expressions 役に立つ表現


 (会員)2013年5月014日(木曜日) 23:00 英会話ライブレッスンMixed-Useful Expressions 役に立つ表現




1. 私の意見では〜.
In my opinion, 〜. / 〜, in my opinion.


2. きっと、〜.
I bet 〜.


I bet it's going to rain tomorrow.
I bet you win the contest.


3. 〜ではないかと思います。
I suspect that 〜.

 I suspect he's telling the truth.

I suspect he's lying.

I suspect he is telling the truth. = I think he is telling the truth.

I doubt he is telling the truth. = I don't think he is telling the truth.


4. 間違いなく〜です。
Without a doubt 〜. Clearly 〜. Unmistakenly 〜.
He is, without a doubt, the best guitarist I have ever seen.
He is, without a doubt, the worst guitarist I have ever seen.
He is, without a doubt, the smallest guitarist I have ever seen.
He is, without a doubt, the biggest guitarist I have ever seen.

He is a good guy, no doubt about it.


5. 考えてみると〜.
Come to think of it 〜.
Come to think of it that was a great movie.
A: Has John been acting strange lately?
B: Come to think of it, he has.

6. 〜を言い忘れました。
I forgot to tell you 〜.
I forgot to mention 〜.

7. 実際には 〜.
In reality, 〜. In actuality 〜. In truth 〜. In fact 〜.

 Actually, 〜.
As a matter of fact, 〜.


Q: Do you have a brother?
A: Actually, I do. As a matter of fact, I do.



8. すべてを考慮すると〜.
All things considered, 〜.


9. 比較的に、〜.

Comparatively speaking, 〜.
Relatively speaking, 〜.









No comments:

Post a Comment