Tuesday, May 28, 2013

(会員)2013年5月27日(月曜日) 23:00 英会話ライブレッスン Mixed! Random!

(会員)2013年5月27日(月曜日) 23:00 英会話ライブレッスン Mixed! Random!

1. soak.  I got soaked in the rain.

2. I like to soak my feet in hot water after a long day.

3. I like to soak in the bathtub.

4. Soak the meat in sake/red wine for an hour.

5. My battery is dead. 電池が切れた

6. どわすれ。It slipped my mind.

7. しつこい=a) He is persistent.
b) He is tenacious.
c) He is pushy. うるさい

8. He is ~ about his clothes.
pushy
He is pushy about his clothes.
He is picky about his clothes.
He is particular about his clothes.
He is fussy about his clothes.
He is fussy about what he eats.
He is fussy about what he wears.
She is fussy about who she dates.
He is a pain in the neck about his clothes.
He is a stickler about his clothes.
He is a stickler about rules.

9. 好きにして!Do whatever you want., Suit yourself.

10. Dynage' my message?=
Didn't you get my message?


11. 偶然だね!
What a coincidence! 
This is a coincidence!

12. He is a pain in the neck. 
He is a pain in the butt. 
He is a pain in the ass. 

13. ほめことば = a compliment
<--> an insult

14. I'll take that as a compliment.

No comments:

Post a Comment