Tuesday, May 28, 2013

(会員)2013年5月28日(火曜日) 23:00 英会話ライブレッスン 初級: 前置詞

(会員)2013528日(火曜日) 23:00 英会話ライブレッスン 初級: 前置詞
ZEN CHI SHI
prepositions 

1. I complimented ~ her.
X

2. I complimented her ~ her hair.  
on 

3. A: Where did you buy that? A: Where did you buy that?
B: I bought it ~ Japan.
B: I bought it ~ Japan.
in

4. I was raised ~ a farm.  
on

5. I was raised ~ an island.
on

6. I ran ~ her by chance.  into 

7. I ran ~ an interesting article.
across

8. He brown-nosed the teacher.  = He sucked ~ to the teacher.
up
He is a brown-noser. = He is an ass-kisser.

9. Do you need a help? = Are you ~ need ~ help? in / of

10. That tree was made ~ a table. 
into

11. Look it ~ ~ Google. 

12. I saw it ~ the Internet.  
on 

13. I bought it ~ the Internet.  
on / over / through 

14. I can't talk ~ you now. 
to / with

15. I can't talk to you now.  I'm ~ the other line. 
on

16.  What are you interested ~? 
in

17. What are you interested in? = What are you ~?
into

18. He is a friend ~ mine.  
of

19. I don't have a choice ~ the matter. 
in

20. I fixed it ~ a screwdriver.  
with 

21. I fixed it ~ using a screwdriver. 
by 




No comments:

Post a Comment