Monday, May 6, 2013

(会員)2013年5月06日(月曜日) 23:00 英会話ライブレッスンMixed lesson for Mixed Levels


 (会員)2013年5月06日(月曜日) 23:00 英会話ライブレッスンMixed lesson for Mixed Levels

rust = さび
rusty = 形容詞
My kanji is a little rusty.
My Spanish is a little rusty.
I need to polish up my Spanish.

Green tea is good for your body.
Green tea is good for health.
Green tea is good for your health.
Green tea is good for you.
Green tea is healthy.

X  You have to lose your weight.
O  You have to lose weight.

you have to    you should   you had better    you better
You should = most common
 you better  = USA

O You have to ~  your weight.
O You have to watch your weight.
----------------------
I'm watching my weight.
I'm watching my cholesterol.
Watch your head.
Watch your feet. Watch your step.
Watch your mouth.
------------
What did you do over Golden Week.
What did you do during Golden Week.
------------
I moved into a new place.
I'm moving in a different direction.
I went back to my hometown and met old friends.
I didn't do anything special.
I just stayed home and took it easy.
I just stayed chilled out at home.
I just stayed chilled out in my crib.
I just chillaxed.

I caught up on ....
I caught up on shopping.
I caught up on some reading.
I caught up on some housework.
I caught up on some paperwork.

I put away my winter clothes and took out my summer clothes.

It has been unseasonably cold.
They have had unseasonable weather in Hokkaido.

trip    vs.    travel
X  I'm gonna trip to Hong Kong.
O I'm going to go to Hong Kong.
O I'm going to Hong  Kong.
O I'm going to take a trip to Hong  Kong.
O I'm taking a trip to Hong  Kong.
O I'm going to travel to Hong Kong.

I couldn't help noticing her email.
づかずにはいられませんでし

to trip =つまずく
He tripped.

He is tripping. = He is high on drugs. (LSD)
LSD is a hallucinogen【名】    幻覚剤
You're crazy. = You're tripping.

I'm going to go hit the sack.
See you all tomorrow night at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment