Tuesday, May 21, 2013

(会員)2013年5月17日(金曜日) 23:00 英会話ライブレッスン Random Class for Mixed Levels!

(会員)2013年5月17日(金曜日) 23:00 英会話ライブレッスン Random Class for Mixed Levels!
熱狂者
I am a ~ fan.
I am a ~ nut.
I am a ~ lover.
I am a ~ geek/nerd.
I am a ~ enthusiast
I am a ~ freak.
I am a ~ fanatic.

I am a connoisseur of ~.
I am a connoisseur of fine wines.
I am a connoisseur of Italian wines.
I am a connoisseur of fine cigars.

I am a ~ aficionado.
----------------------------
money expressions:
I have/want/need money.
I need to make some money.
I need to earn some money.

A: Why are you working part-time at Mcdonalds?
B: I need the money.


I want to buy a car, so I am saving money.

A: You saw Rocky 7? How was it?
B: Save your money. / Don't waste your money. / Wait for the DVD. / It was a waste of time and money.
------------------------
an excuse
That is not a good excuse.  He made an excuse. That is no excuse.

I have a good excuse.

That was inexcusable.

Excuse me. = Pardon me.

Son may say to his father: May I be excused?


pardon 赦免
He got a presidential pardon. (大統領恩赦)
The president pardoned him.

No comments:

Post a Comment