Sunday, June 9, 2013

Saturday Night Nico! 公開生放送レッスン - English from ZERO!: 10:30pm


Part 1: Listening
1. Good to meet you.
Gooda meecha.

2. How are you doing?
Howya doin'?

3. What's going on?
What's goin' on?

4. What's up?
Wassup?

5. d + y = j
Did you = didju / didja = diju / dija

6. t + d = d
What did you do today?
Whadja do today?
Whaja do d'day?

What did you buy?
Whadja buy?
Whaja buy?

Part 2: pronunciation
---------------
TH sound
7. brother
8. mother
9. father
10. thirsty
---------------
Part 3:  Basic questions:
How to ask and answer.

11.
Can you swim?
Do you swim?
Can you swim?   X Yes, I do.   O  Yes, I can./No, I can't.
Do you swim?   X Yes, I can.   O  Yes, I do./ No, I don't.

12. 例外
Have you ever been to Hawaii?
どちらが×?

a) Yes, I have.  
b) Yes, I have ever.
c) No, I haven't.
d) No, I have never been to Hawaii.

13. どこに住んでいますか。
a) Where are you live?
b) Where live you?
c) Where do you live?
d) Where are you living?

No comments:

Post a Comment